Friday, January 13, 2012

Women Perfect Perfect Weapon

Women are master multitaskers. This little midcentury cigarette case, purse, powder and lipstick compact fits the bill.  It opens on either side and the cigarette case portion can also be used as a money clip.  Some glamorous woman of the Cocktail Generation slipped it on her wrist and danced the night away, secure in the knowledge that she was packing.






WOMEN PERFECT PERFECT WEAPON

Ladies – forget self-defense classes, pepper spray and the concealed hand gun. A quick pop in the face with the right purse and you will easily have the upper hand.

“I’m already scary, but my ciggy case makes me indestructible.” - Lady Gaga
“Billy Ray wanted a buzz cut, but I convinced him to keep the mullet with my purse.” - Miley Cyrus
“Works better than a brick in a red patent leather hobo bag.” - Kirstie Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment