Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Artificial Fruit Diet

I could hardly believe my eyes when I came across these oversized orangey orange faux grapes.  Not exactly plastic and not exactly rubber, they are truly bizarre.
They are probably from the 1960's-1970's, an era when homemakers would sometimes purchase arificial fruit and flower arrangements from florists.
I think a cat or a doggy would really like to play with them.
THE ARTIFICIAL FRUIT DIET

We are constantly being told that reducing caloric intake and doing more exercise will result in weight loss.

How boring.

What isn't boring is the FRUIT DIET, in which … "Your system is relieved of the digestive burden of eating other foods and can clean out its system while burning fat because fruit is nature’s perfect cleansing food." The Fruit Diet promises a 9-10 pound weight loss in only three days.

If you think that sounds awesome, consider how much weight you can lose on THE ARTIFICIAL FRUIT DIET.

Oprah goes on TAFD every other year.

John Candy never did.

I rest my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment