Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I Owe Everything to Little Chocolate Donuts

Sure. You can serve Ritz crackers in this charmingly tacky faux crystal plastic tray. No need to risk lead poisoning.


Why would you if you could have little chocolate donuts instead?

If you were alive and aware in the '70s, your brain jumps to John Belushi every time you see a little chocolate donut.

Who can forget the image of John Belushi smoking a cigarette while eating a little chocolate donut?

Little Chocolate Donuts. They taste good, and they've got the sugar I need to get me going in the morning. That's why Little Chocolate Donuts have been on my training table since I was a kid.

I think the perfect proportion of hydogenated fat to chocolate wax is the secret to their dizzying deliciousness.

(See John Belushi in action on SNL: 
http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/little-chocolate-donuts/280260)







No comments:

Post a Comment