Monday, April 16, 2012

Does This Pony Tango?

In honor of his 21st birthday today, I would like to introduce my best horse boyfriend, Flash.

I'm on my way to a treat, a massage and my yoga. 
Life is good.  (I'm not kidding about the yoga.) 


Does this saddle make my butt look big?

I love long walks in the forest.


Sometimes even I have a bad hair day


I love the bitless bridle I got for my birthday. 
I do not like metal things in my mouth … do you?


Look at this!  Dumbass Duke knocked this perfectly good hay out of his stall
and I'm eating it all up.  Ha ha ha.  He's a moron. 
(Notice that I am not tied up ... I'm very good about not wandering off.)


I get baby carrots for my lunchable when we go trail riding. 
I love love love the cool sweet crunchiness.  Just like candy!
(Oh, so you never stuck out your tongue for a photo?)

A spa day for me is a nice mud bath.   It feels so good when I get my hour long brush massage to clean me up.  Then I go out and roll some more.


This sign is a joke, right?  Come on.  This isn't funny.

Could butt cheeks be any cuter?  I don't think so either.

Happy Trails!
Love,
Flash

No comments:

Post a Comment